Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Come and Knock On My Door

This past week a friend of mine asked if she could move in to my place. I already have one roommate, and I wasn't really looking for a second, but I'm starting to think this could work out. But, we'd have to lay some ground rules.

For starters, I'd have to start making horny remarks around my roommates, and chase them around the living room in a playful manner. But in reality, I would never get anywhere with either roommate, and we'd all just be really good friends. I'd also get to date really hot women who I assume are attracted to me because I leave the top two or three buttons on my shirt undone. Oh, and I'd have to convince my landlord that I'm gay, because that's the only way he'd let me live with two women. That one's going to be tricky, since I'm the landlord and I already know I'm not gay. And pretty much every week, there would have to be some kind of misunderstanding caused by a partially overheard conversation that would generally resolve itself within half an hour.

On second thought, that sounds a bit too rediculous to work out. Anyway, I'm off to the neighborhood bar with my horny but oh-so-unlucky-in-love best friend. Hopefully I won't run into that woman who can never get enough sex while I'm there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home