Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Secret Mystery Man

Oh fake blog, how I've been ignoring thee.

Things have been pretty hectic and more than a little bit dire around here lately. For starters, my sidekick's been gone for a week, and still no suitable full-time replacement. At least he went out on a high note though; he singlehandedly found my work ID badge. Of course I think he was singlehandedly responsible for its disappearance, but let's not be picky over small details.

But the real problem has been that I haven't really been able to stumble across a real headline making mystery. Oh sure, I've had lots of interesting cases, but they've all been pretty small-time.

Well not anymore! I'm on the trail of a true mystery now, and I get to go undercover! And travel! I can't reveal any details just yet, but suffice to say it's going to be exciting, I get to go to Toronto and Montreal. But I've said too much already.

Anyway, here's a summary of some of the other cases I may have mentioned:

The Cat Crap Caper: Solved! Shocking end-of-mystery twist: it was Tigger AND Jazz!
Secret Of The Stinky Fridge: Solved! It was something that may have once been turnip!
The Mystery of Eastlink's Incompetence: Solved! It's run by idiots!
The Case of the Unwritten Song Lyrics: In progress. Still writing that damn song about Tony Hawk!
The Missing ID Badge: Solved! Not sure exactly where Tigger hid it, but it magically reappeared a week later in the middle of my bedroom floor.
The Dead Plant Riddle: solved! It needed water!

As of this second I am undercover. No further transmissions until Monday at the earliest.

'Til then,
Secret Agent Robot Boy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home