Thursday, October 28, 2004

Unsolved Mysteries

Yesterday we threw a retirement party/going away party for Tigger/Tenderfoot. Here’s a picture of some of the festivities:



It turns out that the celebrations may have been a bit premature, as Tiggs has decided to stick around a little bit longer. That’s okay, it just means we get to throw another party. It’s also good because I still haven’t found an official sidekick to replace him. And dang it, I’m going to need a sidekick soon, because mystery solving is hard! The cases are building up all around me. I still haven’t been able to crack the “Cat Crap Caper”, although I’ve narrowed it down to two suspects: Jazz, and my soon to be erstwhile sidekick. (Brief synopsis: cat crap keeps reappearing on the basement floor in the laundry room. Where’s it coming from?) And then there’s the “Secret of the Stinky Fridge”. I’m pretty close to getting to the bottom of this one, thanks to some heavy duty investigating yesterday afternoon. But I’m getting nowhere at all on “The Mystery of Eastlink’s Incompetence” and I’m starting to suspect that it will remain unsolved forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home