Thursday, December 02, 2004

Declassified documents

Now that I'm back from my little adventure, I can reveal certain details of my mission. One of the primary reasons for going to Toronto was so that I could stand underneath the Ontario College of Art and Design building. Stand and point. And laugh. I can only assume that pointing and laughing by the masses was the primary goal of the building's designer, and I was only too happy to oblige.



Lest you think I'm getting cynical I must stress that having ridiculous "whimsical" buildings is far far FAR preferable than the often drab depressing crap that permeates many a downtown core. So while yes, I am making fun of the building, I am also appreciating it in my own little way. With laughter.

Part two of my Toronto mission involved buying a super rock and roll belt from this stand on Dundas Street for a measly six bux. Suh-weet!



On to Montreal, where I was in search of evidence of a mass telephone grave. I'm still not sure sure how that ties into my new red belt or OCAD, but whatever.



Anyway, it's pretty clear from this post that the whole detective agency angle has kind of played itself out. Maybe I'll revisit it again at some point in the future, but for now, the Evil Robot Mystery Team is on hiatus. That means that Louise the fig tree will be layed off. Too bad; she made a great secretary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home