Sunday, February 06, 2005

The New Style!

Greetings. This is the first in what I hope will be an ongoing series of fashion spreads here at T ! T. I'm going to start things off with a new trend that will surely take off in the next few months. Presenting....Swiss Army Pants.



Durable, stylish, all cotton, made by the makers of the original swiss army watch. You will feel just as comfortable on the battlefield as on the dancefloor.



And you'll never be caught unprepared with these fine attachments, made from quality stainless steel and strong abs plastics.




Unfortunately, Swiss craftsmanship is nowhere to be found on these pants; the label says "Made in Hong Kong".

On the next fashion update: Underwear! Modeled by yours truly.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jack Rational said...

ERB, you're nuts, but our love is unconditional. and that is to say, where can i get a pair of Swiss Army pants to go with my Swiss Army purse?

February 06, 2005 4:11 PM  
Blogger Evil Robot Boy said...

Hmmm. I'm not sure if I should divulge my sources. I accept no imitators!

February 08, 2005 12:40 AM  
Blogger Jack Rational said...

hey, what's a little identity thievery amongst friends?

February 08, 2005 1:19 AM  
Blogger Evil Robot Boy said...

Oh no. I won't fall for that one again. That's how you got my social insurance number.

By the way, these pants are fast drying! so awesome for wet nights in Halifax.

February 11, 2005 10:00 PM  
Blogger Jack Rational said...

they'll also come in handy for the impending bladder control problems. you know, overactive bladder is NOT a normal sign of aging. at least, so say the helpful messages between my favourite televisual programmes. i was under the mistaken impression that one of the delightful aspects of turning fifty was the ability, or opportunity if you will, to relieve oneself some eighty times a day. quelle surprise!

February 12, 2005 2:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm keeping my eyes peeled for the latest in fetish wear: Swiss Army lingerie.

August 11, 2005 5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home