Saturday, August 06, 2005

Flower Mystery

Hmmm. Do I have a secret admirer? I spent much of the evening across the street at Casa de Pennell, where there was a post show party of sorts. Good times were had. When I finally ended up returning to the ranch, I find flowers on my porch:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So they were probably from my next door neighbour Brad's bush in his front yard. Still, they coudln't have just accidentally landed on my stairs. And I don't think Brad put them there; I'm not his type. So, I can only assume that someone likes me and decided that I should have some flowers. Seeing as how there was no note attached I can't possibly find out who left them there. I therefore ask that the person who left them there contact me at evil_robot_boy (at) hotmail.com. Your efforts will be rewarded; at the very least you will get a thank-you note and a bottle of "Thumbs Up" cola from the 220 Volt store. And at the most I will fall madly in love with you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. Who knows.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is perfect and nice, we are offering ejaculation control to learn more visit ejaculation control or Flower Mystery http://www.manifestingpower.com/premature-ejaculation.html
ejaculation control http://www.manifestingpower.com/premature-ejaculation.html

January 27, 2006 5:38 PM  
Blogger Evil Robot Boy said...

Huh? I can understand the flower spam, but what gives with the ejaculation control spam (and I had to delete four other copies of a similar nature!)?

Weirded out.

March 09, 2006 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home